Design

Design

Sunday 9 August 2015

Our Trip to Montreal Part 1



We've always wanted to take the kids to old Montreal, so when we had a few days free last week we decided to take a mini vacay and just go. It was so relaxing...it's really like being in Europe.  We walked  bricked streets while sipping lattes and went in and out of cafes and art galleries... yes, yes and yes!  Not to mention the horse-drawn carriages that moved throughout the streets.  I want to move here...really I do.   This is my kind of vacation!   

Here is just a little taste of what we saw.   



















(All photos taken by me with my iPhone.)

If you follow me on instagram I shared some pics of where we stayed, but I'll give a full tour soon.

Hope you all have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment