Design

Design

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Country Home Kitchen Tour





 On my recent trip up north at Easter I also went to visit my friend who lives in a stone home that was built in the late 1800's.  She's recently renovated, and I wanted to show you her gorgeous new kitchen.  So, armed with an iPad and a cup of coffee, I took these photos to share with you.
(Sorry, no fresh fruit and fresh flowers for props.)

I think she did a fantastic job of making a new kitchen fit into an older home. 
Check out the enormous window sills and medallion (above)!  




I love what she did with this old hutch.  She had it built right into the new cupboards.  What a great way to marry old with new.









I have medallion envy - I wonder if she'd like my stuccoed ceilings instead.



Gorgeous, right?

1 comment:

  1. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this.
    Will be waiting for more! To get new information visit here
    Kitchen showrooms Gold Coast
    kitchens gold coast

    ReplyDelete