Design

Design

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Previous House Tour

I was just going over some old photos of our previous (like 10 years ago) 90 year old house in Toronto and thought I would share them with you.  With a lot of paint, we managed to transform each room on a limited budget.  I know everyone loves a house tour, so here goes.













The kitchen cupboards were from the 80's and had the wooden slats for handles, so I opted to just take most of the cupboard doors off and go for a French country look.  With the other doors I painted the wood out the same colour as the cabinets and put on door handles.  An easy fix.








Hope you enjoyed the tour.  I've been working on some picture/frame collages which I hope to share with you soon.



I leave you with this quote:


"THE FUTURE IS PURCHASED AT THE PRICE OF VISION IN THE PRESENT."      
Samuel Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment