Design

Design

Monday 12 January 2015

My Favourite Dresses from Golden Globes 2015

Kelly Osborne wearing Georges Chakra 

I curled up with my dog, Po, last night and watched some of the Golden Globes.  To tell the truth, I actually watch it to see all the amazing fashion.   My favourite dress last night was the one above worn by Kelly Osborne.  I thought it fit her so well, and I love the train and the bell sleeves.  This dress has beautiful lines and was stunning on her! 

I thought most of the dresses were just not right for the person, or in some cases, didn't fit right.  But here are the ones I thought stood out.


 Diane Kruger wearing Emilia Wickstead

 Katherine Heigl wearing Zac Posen


 Jennifer Lopez wearing Zuhai Murad


Helen Mirren wearing Dolce & Gabbana


Taylor Schilling wearing Ralph Lauren 

Deborah Norville wearing Austin Scarlett 


 Emma Stone wearing Lanvin

 Frances O'Connor

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Post..

    A Glamorous World of Dresses!!
    http://mysticevenings.com/

    Welcome To Mystical Evenings..

    ReplyDelete