Design

Design

Monday 16 June 2014

Saturday at the Market



Saturday morning I grabbed a coffee and drove down to our local  Farmer's Market which runs May to October.  I love strolling down the sidewalks with a cup of coffee checking out all the local vendors.  During the summer I spend less time at the grocery store and more time at the market.

I'm always looking out for great design and style. So I was pretty happy to find Simply Em's (above) which is run by Emma Sinyard who makes wonderful cupcakes and wedding cakes.  Apparently, she has quite an Instagram following and is sold out within minutes of posting where she's going to be.




I also spotted this beautiful hand-made jewelry by Kooch. J which will have a website very soon.  I just love these bracelets (actually I like it all)!!



 Preserves and fresh pizza!!


Organic produce anyone?  
Of course I had to take a pic of the flowers.  They had pots of Lupins - so pretty!!

In such a fast-paced world it's so nice to just take it easy and shop the way people used to shop.  If you live in the Newmarket area, make sure you check them out.  It's fun for the whole family, including your dog!




No comments:

Post a Comment