Design

Design

Thursday 5 April 2018

Boy's Toddler Bedroom Makeover - One Room Challenge Spring 2018 - WEEK 1








I'm excited to be a guest participant in the One Room Challenge  (#oneroomchallenge) this spring which is my first time ever participating in this.  If you haven't heard of it, it's hosted by the lovely Linda from Calling it Home & is held every Spring & Fall.  There are 20 featured designers/bloggers who post weekly & then guest participants (like me) who join in.  The idea is to complete a room over a six week period with posts once a week.  

So here's a peek at the little boy's room I'll be making over.   My 3-year old client absolutely loves cars, so his current comforter is our jumping off point.  (It also helps that his mom has impeccable taste & has made some great design choices).  Normally I'm not a big fan of themes but he lives & breathes 
cars so we are going with a car theme. 






Here's the other side of the room.  You can see that we are off to a great start...the dresser, shelving, bed & bedding are all staying.




Here's my inspo for the room.  
Both photos are from the very talented team of Chango & Co.






Here's my original sketch & some of the things I'm hoping to incorporate in the room...think bright colours with black & white accents.  








You can follow along on my instagram to see more photos & videos.  Also be sure to follow  @oneroomchallenge to see what other designers/bloggers are up to.  It's a great way to connect & get inspired.







No comments:

Post a Comment