Design

Design

Sunday 28 May 2017

Adding Some Green


Just a quick post to show you how I've been adding some life and some green to my space.  Ever since my little break to the tropics, I've been adding tropical plants to my interior.   Although I love gardening, I've never really had much luck with indoor plants.  Most of these I picked up from Home Depot a few months ago, and I'm happy to say they're all still living!!!





I even added two faux fiddle leaf trees from Michael's to the dining room.  Other years I've brought my ferns inside in the Fall (which usually die after a couple of months), so I decided to try faux, and I love them!!!









(All photos are mine taken with my iPhone.)

Can't wait to take some of these outside soon...it's finally starting to warm up here, and I've just started to plant my annuals.  Changing things up a bit outside, so will have some updates for you soon.
Have a great week!

PS I've had some trouble with my computer over the last couple of months, so my posts haven't been as frequent.  Thanks for sticking with me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment