Design

Design

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas 2016 Home Tour



Nothing like a foot of snow to get me in the Christmas spirit.  Usually I have my tree up by the first week of December but I just couldn't do it this year.  And then we had a snow storm, & I was ready...just like that.  

So here's my little home tour...simplicity is my game!  This year I've embraced black in my Christmas decor (actually all over my house)...including black wreaths!  Although I'm not a green fan, I absolutely love the forest green & black combo.  Enjoy the tour!












And here's the cutest little tree in the world!  I loved this tree just on its own without any decor but decided to decorate it with white lights, burlap garland (Dollarama)  & pompoms (Michaels) .  Keeping with my kitchen & that modern farmhouse style...a little different from last year's decor.










Like I said, simplicity!  I took some very small wreaths & wrapped them in black scarves (all from the Dollarama).  I also used a lot of pinecones & placed them in urns & candle holders that I already had.














Just want to thank you all for following me & supporting me in this blogging journey.  A couple of weeks ago a few Canadian bloggers got together for a parade of Christmas home tours.   If you want to check it out it starts here.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with your family & loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment