Design

Design

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Summer Trip to Wasaga




So that was summer...
I started the day with a few tears as my son started college & my daughter started grade 11...but I'm ok now.

I have no idea where the time has gone, but we did manage to get away for some great family time at Wasaga Beach this summer...and yes, it's a complete miracle but our teenagers will still spend time with us.  I don't think I've been to Wasaga since I was a kid...it really hasn't changed that much.  Most of the cottages are very small & a little outdated with the odd one being completely gutted.  I spotted this one on the way to the dog park...yes they have a dog park on the beach, which is amazing for those of us who can't leave home without them. 

Check out this beach house...perfection!  Looks like it's in Cape Cod. 



This was Axel's first real experience in the water...apparently he can't swim......but he's cute.





We also took a quick trip into Collingwood (because my fave store is there) & ate a very cool new taco place called Bent Taco.  I strongly recommend it!  Oh, & get there early cuz the line up is crazy.




(All pics are mine taken with my iPhone.)

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment