Design

Design

Monday 29 February 2016

My Best Dressed Picks for Oscars 2016


This Elizabeth Kennedy gown worn by Mindy Kaling was by far one of my favorites...check out the back of this dress...absolutely striking!   I think the makeup was a bit dark and a hit of pink on the lip and cheek would have been much fresher but I loved this gown.




Another favorite for me was Patricia Arquette who looked striking in this deep blue matte, satin gown by Marina Rinaldi.


 Sarah Silverman wearing Zac Posen.

Olivia Munn wearing Stella McCartney.

Charlize Theron wearing Dior.

Jennifer Lawrence wearing Dior.


Eddie Redmayne and his pregnant wife wearing Alexander McQueen.


Here's a couple of dresses worn by TV hosts that I thought were bang on.

This beaded gown worn by Robin Roberts was striking. 


This charcoal beaded gown by Dennis Basso was absolutely stunning on Kelly Ripa.


And my top pick for men was Sylvester Stallone...he looked amazing in this navy & black tux.

(All photos justjared.com or oscar.go.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment