Design

Design

Thursday 26 February 2015

Sending Some Sunny Yellow Your Way


 via picklee.com

Ok so I've had enough of this extremely cold winter... I need spring. I'm guessing everyone out there who lives in North America is feeling the same way so I thought I'd cheer (and warm) everyone up with a little bit of yellow.  To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of yellow.  I like it in small amounts.   It can really make an interior come to life by just adding a little bit.  Like painting the inside of the front door yellow or adding a yellow Eames armchair to a desk.

via thouswell.co


via hallyslondon.com

Love the yellow industrial chairs above with the barnboard floors and white walls.


via style-files.com

And what a difference these pillows make to this bedroom.  They just add the right amount of colour and freshness to the space.

via Pinterest

via Fixer Upper

How sweet is this yellow couch table - no doubt it was a piece of junk before Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper did her magic and gave it a coat of yellow paint.



via moi with iPhone

And here are some yellow flowers for you.

If you want to see more, you can follow me on Pinterest and see what else I'm pinning on my yellow board.
Hang in there...Spring is almost here!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment