Design

Design

Thursday 22 January 2015

Cool Finds at Home Depot



 I ran out to Home Depot recently to get a paint sample and while I was waiting I found some pretty cool things. Not only are they all stylish, they're all very reasonably priced.   First up are these beautiful rugs.  I found these wool rugs hiding in the middle of their Special Order section.  They come in all different sizes and colours including dark grey, light grey and black.  (In the store the 5' x 7' was under $200.00.  The link above was the only one I could find).



Next up I found this stunning Moroccan grey and white marble tile.  Love this tile!  I also found the grey and white marble subway tile...these would look amazing together in a kitchen or bathroom.  
(Sorry but I wasn't able to find a link for the first tile).





I also really like this retro, black and white hexagon tile below.  This would be perfect on a bathroom floor.


And last up are these industrial lights.  (I'm loving industrial right now).  These were all under $100.00 each and would look great in a kitchen, laundry room or kids' room.





No comments:

Post a Comment