Design

Design

Monday 1 December 2014

Bye Bye November



I really can't believe November is gone. But it is, and now I'm in full Christmas mode.  Here are just a few pics I've taken this month - mainly of architecture.  I took a wrong turn one day while driving around and found this beautiful church.  I seem to have a real thing for benches, so I'm going to do a post of just the pics I've taken of benches.






 I went on a local Christmas house tour this month and found my dream home!  Is this not amazing?  Unfortunately, it wasn't on the tour so I didn't get to see inside.   I'll be sure to let you all know when I move in :) 





I know it's been some time since I talked about my daughter's bedroom, but  I have made some progress and hope to update you soon.  My goal was to have it done by Christmas - we'll see!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment