Design

Design

Friday 22 August 2014

Canadian Blogger Home Tours



Just wanted to share some awesome home tours of various Canadian bloggers that have been going on this week.  I'm so proud of all of these talented ladies!!!  Some of them I've followed for years, so I was glad to see them on the tour.  Here is just some of the talent out there.   You can link to all of the other homes on the tour at the bottom of each link. 

I'm hoping to meet some of them at   BlogPodium on September 13, 2014, which is a Toronto conference for design and lifestyle bloggers.  This conference is for new bloggers (that would be me), seasoned bloggers or people just thinking about blogging.  It is filling up fast, so you better get your ticket if you're thinking about going.




AKA Design


Hope you enjoyed all of these home tours as much as I did.  

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment