Design

Design

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Using a Suzani in Decor


I've been a big fan of Suzanis for a long time now, and am thinking about doing something like the above in my teen daughter's room.  (She's after me every day about her room, so I better decide soon).  You can purchase a Suzani quite reasonably on e-bay, and they range from $20.00 - $200.00 depending on the size.  You can use them as cushions, headboards, throws, rugs, canopies, art, etc. etc.  They're a great way to inject some art and drama into any space.  Here's some of what I've sourced for you to show you how you can use them.  (All of these pictures are via Pinterest, and I have put sources if they were available).

I first fell in love with Suzanis when I saw this photo (below) in House and Home a few years back.  I love the purple, pink, yellow and taupe colour combination - gorgeous!


















Below is Suzani inspired crib bedding and an outdoor rug from Rosenberry Rooms.



You  might also like the Suzani pillows below which are available at Etsy.   









3 comments:

  1. Good sharing here,
    All Suzani product is best for home decorative. I love these product.


    Thank You
    Oriental Pillow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with this collection of suzani pillows that looks wonderful. I am interested to buy some pillow for my bedroom.If you can share the price of it then it will be big help for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job..
    kilim area rugs

    ReplyDelete